Projectors has been providing audiovisual services for churches
Based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire we hold an extensive range of
AV equipment, making us one of the leading AV support providers
for UK events
With a continual investment program we are able to ensure that
the best equipment is made available giving our clients the service
they need to create the right impact.
events crew are familiar with the latest and emerging technologies
allowing us to support a variety of meeting styles, and our equipment
base gives us the flexibility to provide technical support for
small events through to large-scale conferences and concerts,
indoors or outdoors.
Our client base includes many of the UK’s leading organisations
and companies, reflecting our professional approach.
We also regularly provide equipment and expertise for other AV
companies and work directly with several of the UK’s top
sound and lighting companies and TV/video production corporations.
We focus on quality and service and work closely with event organisers
to ensure a fully supportive and competitive approach form initial
planning through to the live event and beyond.
• Large screen projection – single, or multiple independent/blended
• Plasma, plasma wall and LED screen set-up/operation
• Additional location video relay
• Video processing/mixing
• PC operation/coordination
• PowerPoint/content production
• Camera work/vision mixing
• Live and post editing/recording
• Nationwide coverage
• Indoors or outdoors
• Large or small venues
• Dry hire
• Sound and lighting services through associate companies